Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Beginning of My Spiritual Path

When I was younger, I got a Vision: Suddenly I saw the familiar three-dimensonal world as flat, two-dimensional one. And behind that flat surface there was another dimension that is normally hidden from the human beings. It was filled with light, warmth and love. The cosmic energies were flowing through me totally freely. I have never been that close to God.
          That's when I started to walk along the spiritual path. First I tried to understand my vision, and sought help from the religions. But very soon I noticed that the religions were not interested in finding the truth. Instead, they were interested in keeping up their institutionalized status. So I realized that I needed to find the truth on my own, keeping my heart and my senses open.

No comments:

Post a Comment